Joana Corrêa Nunes
Telef.: (+351) 211 319 684
Fax.: (+351) 211 349 298
- Since 2017: Of Counsel at Azoia & Capelo, Law Firm.
- 2012 to 2017: Lawyer, independent law practice.
- 2008 to 2012: Lawyer, Sociedade de Advogados Alves Mendes, Jardim Gonçalves & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados.
- 2007 to 2008: In-house Lawyer, COSEC – Credit Insurance Company, S.A..
- 2003 to 2007: Lawyer, Sociedade de Advogados Cuatrecasas – Gonçalves Pereira, Castelo Branco & Associados, Law Firm.
- 2003: Trainee Lawyer, Direcção Geral da Concorrência – Brussels.
- 2001 to 2003: Trainee Lawyer, Sociedade de Advogados PLMJ – A. M. Pereira, Sáragga Leal, Oliveira Martins, Júdice & Associados.
- Post-graduate degree in Human Resources and Social Benefit Management at the Institute for Economic, Financial and Business Studies and Development (ISEG – IDEFE), 2007.
- Participation in the Working Procedures Law, organized by the Labor Law Institute, the Center for Judicial Studies and the Lisbon District Council of the Portuguese Bar Association, 2006.
- Post-graduate degree in Labor and Social Security Law, at the Labor Law Institute of the Faculty of Law of Lisbon, 2005.
- Intensive and advanced training course on the new labor code, promoted by the Office of Labor Studies of the University of Law of the Portuguese Catholic University, under the scientific coordination of Prof. Dr. Bernardo Xavier, 2004.
- Labor Law Course “The Labor Code – Innovations and practical issues”, within the framework of specialized training courses for lawyers organized by the Lisbon District Council of the Portuguese Bar Association, 2004.
- Course on Environmental Law, within the scope of specialized training courses for Lawyers organized by the Lisbon District Council of the Portuguese Bar Association, 2004.
- Practical Course on Accounting and Balance Sheet Analysis, promoted by the Commercial Association of Lisbon – Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2002.
- Degree in Law from Universidade Católica Portuguesa, 2001.
- Erasmus program in Spain at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 1998.
Bar and Professional Associations
- Member of the Bar Association since 2003.