The lawyers that are part of Azoia & Capelo Advogados have the required technical competencies, training and experience to provide legal services in this field of law and all its diversity, namely:
- Marketing authorisation for medicines (national procedure, mutual acknowledgment procedure, decentralised procedure and centralised European procedure) and co-payment by the State in the price of medicines
- Arbitration for reference medicines and generic medicines, under Law No. 62/2011, of December 12th
- Licensing contracts to manufacture medicines, trade agreements with wholesale distributors of medicines and logistics contracts
- Advertising for medicines
- Licensing wholesale distributors of medicines, pharmacies (change of property and ownership of stakes, transfer of location, name change, etc.), of points of sale of medicines non subject to medical prescription and pharmaceutical services
- Infringement procedures
Filipe Azoia has wide experience and deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector, having been Head of the Legal and Litigation Office of INFARMED – Autoridade Nacional do Medicamento e dos Produtos de Saúde, I.P.